Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who, What, Why and How?

So after months of thought and why I should do it I have decided to start writing a blog on how I play wow, with my main – Cheese, a level 70 warlock on Talnivarr Eu – and also to chronicle my thoughts on the game and to keep a diary of what happens with my Lock and any of my alts.


 

Who am I?

My name is Adam, I am a 19 year old living in Cornwall, England, and about to start a Maths degree.

What is this blog about?

Well I wanted to write down my views on things, tell people what my main and my alts are up to. Sort of like a public Diary.

Why?

To kill time on the commute to University!!!


 

How did you get into WoW?

Well I originally went to go to do a degree last September in Computing Science. The guys I ended up living with all played WoW, and asked if I played.

I was bought a copy as a joke for my 18th birthday, but as none of my friends played it, found no interest in starting myself. So I installed, the guys told me to level a Shadow Priest.

At the time this wasn't for me and decided to re-roll a lock, and haven't looked back since.


 

Any way if no one does end up reading this I don't mind, it can be for myself but everyone else can see.


 

Thanks

Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I saw it :) Good luck blogging mate and that is what its all about - expressing yourself and your experiences. As a fellow UK wow blogger I wish you luck. Feel free to check out my blog - Wow Blogger